Terms & Conditions
- E-Gift Cards will expire 365 days from the date of issue and the outstanding unused balance will be forfeited.
- The e-Gift Card can be redeemed online against products on www.nykaa.com only, the online ecommerce store operated by FSN Ecommerce Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Cards.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Card.
- You can redeem only 'One' e-Gift Card per order.
- The e-Gift Card can be combined with promotional codes, or other payment options except COD.
- Unused balance of e-Gift Cards may not be transferred to another e-Gift Card.
- Nykaa.com and/or GCI are not responsible if card is used without permission.
- Nykaa will have the right to cancel the e-Gift Card obtained fraudulently and the funds have to be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- Nykaa does not warrant that the services and products provided to you pursuant to this Agreement will be free of interruptions, errors, bugs, viruses or security problems.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of the code provided to activate the e-Gift Card.
- Validity of e-Gift Cards will not be extended, new e-Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Cards.
How & Where to Use
1. Please present gift card prior to billing or when you want to redeem the card.
Select Voucher Value (INR)
- ₹ 100
- ₹ 500
- ₹ 1000
- ₹ 1500
- ₹ 2000
- ₹ 2500
- ₹ 5000
- ₹ 10000