Terms & Conditions
- Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver"). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit
amazon.in/ addgiftcard Beneficiarycan apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/ addgiftcardand add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of nextpurchase. There is no cap on numberof gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance
areredeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products andother Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited ("Amazon") or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see amazon.in/
- in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit
Select Voucher Value (INR)
- ₹ 100
- ₹ 200
- ₹ 500
- ₹ 1000