1. Myntra E- Gift Card is issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
2. This E - Gift Card is redeemable only on Myntra marketplace platform.
3. This E - Gift Card shall have a validity period of 1 year.
4. This E - Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
5. Multiple E- Gift Cards cannot be clubbed in a single order. E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded.
6. This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only.
7. In cases where the order is cancelled, the E- Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card.
8. The balance amount, if any, of the cost of the item being purchased by the Customer, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the Customer at the time of purchase. If the order value exceeds the E -Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash on Delivery.
9. Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the 'M.R.P.'
10. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer
11. If the order value is less than the amount of the E - Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E -Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
12. Myntra E - Gift Cards can be purchased using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
13. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
14. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E -Gift Cards. myntra.com are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
15. Once the E - Gift Card has been sent to the customer, then the customers are bound to protect the E-Gift Card PIN or E -Gift Card number. In the event of any misuse of E -Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser/customer, myntra.com shall not be held responsible for the same and no refund can be issued against such E -Gift Cards. .
16. Myntra.com assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E - Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
17. Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.
18. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any notice. .
19. All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on myntra.com. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our website or write to email@example.com.
20. All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
Select Voucher Value (INR)
2019 nthrewards. All rights reserved.
Enter One Time Password (OTP)
An OTP has been sent to your mobile **********, please enter the same to proceed